April 14, 2011 | 5:14 PM
Wanted – Conservative Patriots and Everyday Heroes
This is an ad I want to see in every newspaper, political blog, social networks, and reading forums in this great nation we call America:
Wanted – Conservative Patriots and Everyday Heroes to apply for the following positions:
- Mayor, City council, School Boards, County Commissioners, County Judges
- Governor, State Board of Education, State Representative, State Senator, State Judges
- US House of Representatives, US Senate, President of the United States
- Other important positions within our political system too numerous to list. Check your local, county, state, or federal tax role for other openings.
- Love for the United States of America
- The ability to acknowledge that America was founded on Christian-Judeo principles and that we are NOT a God-less nation
- Respect for The Constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of the State in which you reside
- Belief in Life, Liberty, & the Pursuit of Happiness
- Belief that America stands for limited government, prosperity through capitalism, individualism, responsibility, and a standard of excellence from which the world will judge
- An understanding that taxation without representation is unacceptable and that the will of the people must be heard and honored
- The ability to know that America does not have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem
- Recognition that States Rights were not an “unintended consequence” of The Constitution, but a safeguard against consolidated government and tyrannical control by the few
- Understanding that the right to bear arms “…shall not be infringed upon.” Period.
- Recognition that the US Military is the best in the world and that they deserve our respect and funding to protect this great nation
- Emotional receptors that bring a lump to your throat, a tear in your eye, and pride in your chest every time you hear “The Star Spangled Banner”
- The ability to promote and protect the Conservative Agenda
- Knowledge that freedom is never free
- Ability to drink your TEA and like it
Like any position, it comes with inherent risks and rewards. Some of the risks include:
- Sacrifice of time away from your family.
- Potential sacrifice of your personal finances
- Potential negative impact on your vocation or business
- Realization that your opponents and enemies will expose every flaw in your life
- Realization that lies will be invented and disseminated about you
While those risks seem great, remember you will be in good company as these were the same sacrifices our Founding Fathers made to form this great nation.
However, your risks are not without reward because you will be helping to:
- Protect The Constitution of the United States of America
- Preserve a way of life unmatched in history and unequaled around the globe
- Restore sanity to areas of government that have long since abdicated their responsibilities
- Ensure that Conservative Principles are practiced to protect our freedoms
- Improve our great nation by placing government back in the hands of the people for which this great nation was designed
Preferred candidates will come from the following fields:
- Small business owners and/or people who work in some form of business that actually has to budget its money, make a payroll, and deal with idiotic taxes that are passed
- Firemen and Policemen/women
- Retired Military
- The Clergy
- Anyone who uses their backs and hands to make a living and have no patience for bureaucratic baloney
While we realize there are conservatives who are lawyers, bankers, Wall Street firm managers & personnel, insurance & oil company executives, and liquor store owners that may want to apply, please be advised that you may be required to pass the “Vampire” test to be sure you are not of the same makeup as the current blood suckers we are trying to replace.
Applicants can apply at any Conservative Group Headquarters.
Darren Yancy has always been a self-starter and hard-working individual. He knows the value of a dollar and through diligent perseverance has achieved the American Dream.